SAN DIEGO CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS
Were you involved in an auto accident in San Diego?
Auto accidents change the lives of millions of people every year. With a majority of the population behind the wheel, being involved in some type of car accident is almost inevitable. All parties involved in an accident, as well as their families, can be deeply affected by an injury.
Some accident victims will suffer life-altering injuries and require ongoing therapy and long-term care. With serious injuries, the victims could not only lose essential income from missed work but family members commonly suffer mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
After an auto accident, you need a San Diego car accident lawyer to guide you through the legal maze that insurance companies hope you get trapped in. Under no circumstances should you accept, or even speak with, an insurance company without first consulting a car accident lawyer that has a proven track record of fighting the big companies.
We understand that getting involved in a car accident is not planned nor is it something you save up for. That is why our accident lawyers make a promise to every one of their clients: “Well get you the maximum settlement that you deserve and do so as quickly as we can.”
Some tips on what to do after a car accident:
• Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
• Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
• Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
• Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
• Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
• Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
At the Accident Attorneys’ Group, we understand the personal and financial troubles caused by an accident. We also know how difficult it can be to pursue legal action while recovering from your injuries. The insurance companies will try to bully you into a quick payoff and deny any doctor claims. Always remember, insurance companies will never settle for more if they can settle for less, that’s their business. In order to be sure that you get what is rightfully yours you need a top car accident attorney.
The Accident Attorneys’ Group wants to hear from you so we can get Maximum Results for your San Diego Car Crash Case! With millions of dollars collected for our clients and over 20 years of experience we know what it takes to put the insurance companies on the run. We currently have San Diego Auto Accident Attorneys serving throughout California including: Bakersfield, Fresno, Glendale, Los Angeles, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, Newport Beach, and San Jose. Call today for free information about your case. (877) 857-7720
About San Diego:
Nicknamed America’s Finest City, San Diego is known as the birthplace of California. Bordered by Mexico to the south and the Pacific Ocean to the west, it has Mediterranean-type climate. The city’s weather has been rated by Farmer’s Almanac and the Weather Channel as the top amongst other cities in the US. Rich culture, weather and diverse people make San Diego a place worth visiting.
The Gas Lamp Quarter, known as the heart of San Diego is located in the Historic District. It is covers 16 and ½ blocks. Most of the buildings in the area were built during the Victorian Era and are still standing. This place is nestled next to the San Diego Convention, and is booming with entertainment, restaurants, shopping, nightlife and hotels.
The Accident Attorneys’ Group